Monday, May 9, 2011

"Wait? What?...Make-Up Blog? When did this happen?"

....several minutes ago, I answer. Now, I know this may come as a shock to some of you. And I'm reserving myself to the possibility of losing all of my 2 male followers (which I actually think make up ALL of my followers), based on the sudden and aggressive shift in my blog heading.

Make-up. Some people might scoff at this, but it really is a form of art. I like the element of creation and color-play, I like that it allows you to look different from day to day and I like that it can make you feel like you can take on the world. Confidence comes from within, of course, but make-up can help the world see it a little bit easier. Contrary to the name, make-up can and should do the opposite. Make-up should bring-out, highlight, and illuminate you.

Here is some of my work.


2 comments:

  1. When I need makeup tips for my next acting gig (because apparently even the guys are supposed to wear it), I'm giving you a ring!

    ReplyDelete